Crown Asset Management cares about consumers. We recognize that people with disabilities are facing new challenges as the world becomes increasingly digital. Crown Asset is committed to complying with accessibility standards that improve the way consumers and the public access our information and interact with our content.
In today’s digital world, it’s more important than ever to provide individuals with equal access to online information. As part of our commitment to bridging the gap between usability and accessibility, we are removing barriers that make it difficult for people with disabilities to navigate our website independently. We partnered with Branding Arc, a marketing agency that specializes in websites and marketing services for the Accounts Receivable Management industry, to develop our new website with ADA and WCAG 2.1 compliance. The Branding Arc team accomplished our goals by leveraging an accessibility interface with Machine Learning to open our website to people with varying abilities.
We want every online visitor to be able to access our information. Our website utilizes a fully automated web accessibility solution for accessibility compliance. By combining a user-friendly interface with AI-powered technology, we enable people with vision impairments including blindness, color blindness, macular degeneration, blurred vision and cataracts, as well as those with auditory, cognitive disorders, motor impairments, epilepsy, age impairments, and more, to effectively browse and interact with our website.
Our website is scanned every 24 hours to locate and fix accessibility errors. This daily monitoring helps ensure that the Crown Asset Management website is compliant with the following worldwide accessibility legislations:
- WCAG 2.1– WCAG is a set of Web Content Accessibility Guidelines created by the World Wide Web Consortium, or the W3C. WCAG 2.1 is the most current version of accessibility guidelines.
- ADA Title III– ADA is the Americans with Disabilities Act that prohibits discrimination based on ability or disability and guarantees certain rights to people with disabilities.
- Section 508– Section 508 is an amendment to the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 that addresses technology and accessibility (last updated in 2017 to reflect the technology of the 21st century)
- EAA/EN 301549– The European Accessibility Act is legislation that was passed in 2019 that requires accessibility for digital products and services. EN 301549 is a policy document from the European Telecommunications Standards Institute that outlines official standards for web accessibility in Europe.
- ACA- The Accessibility Canada Act took effect in 2019 to ensure a barrier-free Canada and requires various industries to comply with accessibility rules.
- AODA- The Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act fixes standards for accessibility to services in Ontario.
- IS 5568- The Israel Standard 5568 (IS 5568) created standards for accessibility in Israel.
“Crown Asset Management is committed to fully adhering to the ADA and providing people with equal access to our digital information,” says Debra Tucker, Vice President of Audit & Compliance.
“When we launched our new website, we wanted to ensure that we serve all members of the community, including individuals with visual, auditory, cognitive, mobility impairments, and other impairments. The Branding Arc team enables us to provide navigational aids, screen readers, and many other interface components that meet accessibility standards across the globe. We want our users to have a pleasant and complete experience when interacting with our website, and while meeting accessibility standards worldwide isn’t a legal requirement at this time, we feel it’s simply the right thing to do to support the varied needs of all people and demonstrate our commitment to inclusion and diversity.”
About Branding Arc
Branding Arc is a full-service digital marketing agency located in Port Saint Lucie, FL. We customize our engagements with each client ranging from small one-time projects, to complete outsourcing of your marketing department. Our team has a passion for assisting businesses with maximizing the value of their brand, website, and other digital marketing tools. We closely monitor the marketplace and competition to identify trends and leverage opportunities that drive bottom-line revenue.
About Crown Asset Management
Founded in 2004, Crown Asset Management, LLC is a professional receivables management firm that outsources purchased accounts to a nationwide, proprietary network of collection agencies and law firms. Utilizing a cutting-edge predictive analytical model during pre-purchase portfolio due diligence, the Crown team focuses on achieving appropriate financial returns for investors while ensuring the best possible experience for consumers. We are an RMAI Certified Receivables Business and we are headquartered in Duluth, GA.